The 100 season three trailer dropped us with twists and turns, and a mountain of questions that left our jaws dropped. Certain critics and writers received the first four episodes, to analyze and to aware fans of what is to be expected, or not. Scoping out and figuring what they evaluated, I have broken it down into the important pieces. These are considered slight spoilers, so please read at your own risk.
- Clarke (Eliza Taylor) is not the only one with a new love interest. Her other half may have one of their own. Whether or not they crossed paths before hand, this is definitely something that fans will not see coming.
- Lexa (Alycia Debnam-Carey) will have plentiful screen time, and will embark new challenges that might make or break her reign.
- Raven (Lindsey Morgan) will have a very powerful and essential role this season.
- Bellamy (Bobby Morley) will undergo a series of hazardous obstacles to establish himself as a true hero, and not a murderer that he sees himself as.
- Pike (Michael A. Beach) might be the new enemy that EVERYONE fears.
- Each new and recurring character will be put to the ultimate of survival tests. Everyone will be affected.
- Octavia’s (Marie Avgeropoulos) and Lincoln’s (Ricky Whittle) romance will be ‘star-crossed.’
- Jasper (Devon Bostick) and Monty (Christopher Larkin) will be coping the traumatizing aftershocks of Mount Weather.
- There are key sequences in the trailer we have interpreted falsely.
- There will be new relationships developing between some of the principal characters.
- Critics have pure confidence that fans will not be disappointed. (I have to see this for myself)
The 100 returns January 21st, 2016 on the CW.