The 100 Top 10
From Thursday, August 13 to Sunday, August 16, fans will tweet or post via Tumblr what they the thought what was the most ‘saddest’ scene for them. It can be from any of the two seasons, and there is a whole world of sad scenes in the show. Read more for the simple guidelines.
- Use the hashtag, #The100top10 while promoting your choices on Tumblr and Twitter and you must mention it @GroundersSource on Twitter. One such example will be like this: When Bellamy cried at the end of the season two finale when Clarke left. #The100top10 @GroundersSource On Tumblr, just use the hashtag.
- All tweets will be retweeted and all Tumblr posts will be reblogged by the Grounders Source admin (username is: evelynaulrich)
- On Sunday night, quite possibly during the 2015 Teen Choice Awards (Only watching because the cast and show are nominated) the top ten will be posted on grounderssource.com. Selections will be decided by the average, meaning if two choices from different people are the same, or three of the same, and so forth.
- Fans are to choose only one scene, and yes, cast and crew picks will count. I am not going to exclude anyone! I will not be posting mine, since it may/will fall to favouritism.
- Make sure that you check out Sunday night’s post to see if your pick made it!